Airport on Mallorca is Son San Joan
It is located 8 km east of the capital of the island of Palma de Mallorca. The airport consists of 4 terminals and is one of the busiest in Spain.
IATA code: PMI
Address: 07611 Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, España
Telephone: +34 902 40 47 04
And here you are in Mallorca ..
Probably long before you landed on our wonderful island, you thought about how to get to your chosen place.
There are several ways to get started:
1) The easiest (and more expensive) is a taxi. Taxi drivers are waiting outside. Payment is taken over the counter. Rate depends on the time of day. Usually the maximum number of people that a taxi driver can translate is 4 people, including babies.
2) You can book a private transfer in advance. The price depends on the number of people (I can help in the organization). You can avoid the waiting queues to get the taxi and get much faster and many times cheaper to your destination.
3) You can order a general transfer (only in advance, it is not possible on the spot). Advantages – only one thing – the price, from the negative sides – long wait until the bus is picked up, and then all the tourists are transported to hotels. In Alcudia such pleasure can last 3 hours ..
4) Can be used by public transport. The bus from the airport goes to the square of Spain, and from there go scheduled buses. You can also get aerotib – bus that goes directly from airport: https://www.tib.org/es/web/ctm/autobus/aerotib
5) You can rent a car. Ordering in advance, you still will not avoid waiting lists. If you use my help, the car will be brought from Alcudia just for you and you will avoid the queues.
For all questions, please contact
Good luck to all and see you in Mallorca