How it works?
Dear travelers, according to the current legislation in the Balearic Islands, this website represents only the properties with tourist license.
The reservation process is as follows:
1) You choose the property that interests you
2) We confirm the total price for the desired dates
3) Once the dates, the persons lodged and the final budget have been confirmed, the traveler must pay an advance (which usually does not exceed 30% of the total).
4) Once the deposit is received, your reservation is confirmed by a voucher
5) The rest of the amount is paid as previously agreed (or by bank transfer a few weeks before your arrival or in cash the day of your arrival)
6) The payment of the ecotax is mandatory (http://www.ecotasa.es/en-gb/). It is paid in cash the day of your arrival
7) A deposit will also be requested on the day of your arrival, which will be returned in the same manner in which you pay it 24/48 hours after your departure, once the property has been checked.
8) If you cancel your reservation for any reason, the amount previously paid is not returned
9) According to the current legislation is mandatory to register all travelers, so that a few days before your arrival we will request copies of identity documents in order to prepare the police record sheets
10) All your personal data will be processed according to the current legislation of Spain
We wish you very happy Holidays!